Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Tagged by Heather!

Ok, ok, ok....I was tagged SOMETIME ago and thought I should go ahead and participate! HEHE! First of all, the "rules:" Here's what you do: Each person starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves and post these guidelines. At the end of the post, choose 8 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they are tagged and to read your blog. Have fun! 1. I am deathly afraid of midgets.. 2. I despise the mints that Sonic gives you on your drink. 3. I miss my job. 4. I love my new job. 5. I have attended 1 Junior College and 3 University Schools to which I have over 120 hours and no degree. Go figure! 6. I love to watch my children sleep and wonder what I ever did without them. 7. I hate that I have some of the greatest friends in the world but we dont ever get to see each other because of LIFE and how we each get wrapped up in it. 8. I bite my nails. Unfortunately I dont have anyone to tag. Bleh.

0 comments: