I have come to the realization tonight that my son watches too much t.v. Here is the conversation I had with my child. He has insisted on wearing his Spiderman skates all over the house, and since he was only going to be on the carpet I have not shot down his "bright idea". So he is on his way into the kitchen to get his caprisun from the fridge when his skates his the linoleum and or conversation goes something like this..... T: WHOA!!! Mom: Oh BE CAREFUL! ITS SLICK IN THERE ON THOSE SKATES!! T: MAN, I'M GONNA HAVE TO GET A LIFE ALERT IF I'M GOING TO WEAR THESE THINGS! MOM: A What ?? T: A Life Alert. You know Mom....one of those things that you wear around your neck with the button on it. Mom: (hysterically laughing at this point) Bring me the phone! ( I had to call someone and tell them how funny that just was) T: No Mom! Don't worry it wasn't a "severe injury" just a little fall! ( I think he thought I was going to call an ambulance or something) Mom: Severe Injury? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? (At this point he has scooted around the corner with caprisun in hand) T: Well only use it in case of "severe injury"... That old lady on t.v. said that "Every human being should have one...Your life depends on it"! I couldn't even respond because I was cracking up! My 4 year old has just told me he needed a "life alert" so he could skate around the house and I am crying at how he just spouted off the commercial! He is 4...Where does he pull this crap from! So I guess its going to be more jumping on the trampoline and less TV! Too funny!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
My nephew (who was about 4 at the time) told my niece (who was maybe 3) that she was from the 'dark side'... as in darth vador's dark side. I love kids and their minds too. Thanks also for the lease advice... i am going down there tomorrow to begin my deal making!
i am cracking up...man, i miss that kid!!!
Post a Comment