Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Raegan!!

Here is Miss Raegan on the day she was born....


Here she is one year later!

UNREAL!! I can't believe how time has flown by!I hate it... It is the most depressing thing I think a woman can go through...watching your babies grow up. Over the past year she has grown into the funniest little person.....she has such a little personality and her facial expressions are so animated. For example:




This is her fake smile....she flashes it whenever you tell her to say "Cheese"! Ha! Such a little ham! She had a great birthday and several friends and family were there. We just had cake and ice cream not a HUGE bash, but we were thankful that everyone who came was there to celebrate with us.
Tyler is doing great! He is well on his way to getting the gerbil that he has been dieing for! He is rated with a green, yellow, or red face according to how he behaved for the day....I told him if he got green faces all month he could have a gerbil. Well he has one yellow face and the rest are green. I attribute the yellow face to bad parenting on my part (go figure). He stayed up entirely too late on e night and was a little crab all the next day. So I'm letting it slide. But crap.....a gerbil? Really? That little fart is going to "show me" and Matt is going to be so pissed when he comes home to find a gerbil has set up shop in Ty's room.
On another note..the restaurant is going great and so is the Pottery Ranch. We are slowly getting a routine down, and our first DIVA night was a hit! We had 8 people in attendance and 5 scheduled for this Friday! YAY!!! Its a slow start but we are getting it! Other than that things are fine and Matt and I are treasuring that hour we get to spend with each other. Literally we spend about an hour together and somehow....it is working. If I'm not with the kids then he is but never all together until Sunday!
Oh how I love Sunday!
















1 comments:

beaumommy said...

Oh, Happy Birthday to little Raegan!! I CAN'T BELIEVE that she is a year old!

When are yall coming to see us?!