Well Tyler made it to day 10 and then......he ended up in the Principal's office! Yep! Couldn't believe the phone call Matt got from the teacher that Tyler had "poked" another child in the cheek with a fork at lunch! Of course you can guess my reaction...."He STABBED a kid???????ALREADY????" Ha! Yep I tend to exaggerate. I knew he might end up in the Principal's office some day (maybe 2nd grade) but not even 2 weeks into kindergarten? Man....what is in store for me? If you know me then you know that I insisted Matt march up to the school and BEAT HIM (were my exact words)....but Matt reminded me that it is not like when we were in school and we could get CPS called on us for "beating" our child! Strike 3 on "Mother of the Year". So he just got his but busted when he got home. So needless to say I'm praying week 3 goes off without a hitch....but I'm not going to hold my breath! On another note...Matt and I are celebrating our 6th anniversary on the 14th! I cant believe it has been that long! And what better way to celebrate than to buy a house!! Yep...we put in an offer on a house today! I cant wait! I have been on the lookout for a house I like and I finally found one! I will keep everyone posted on the result of our offer!! I hope we can get a good price on it cause I think I'm already tooo attached to it. Julie
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment