In a good way....of course! I just wanted to update since I found a minute.
We sold our house!
We are currently shopping for one in Lubbock!
I have made 3 trips to Lubbock in the past week.....I'm exhausted!
We are on our second offer. Second house.
We have lots of choices so I'm not too worried.
What I am worried about is where we are having Christmas. But I am at the point that I don't care WHERE we spend it as long as we get to have it with the kids. Which I'm sure we will. The rest of the family is just details.
Maybe an even bigger worry should be the fact that we are officially homeless on December 29th.
Wow.
I'm not too worried because we have places to go....but I'm working on it.
I still have lots of Christmas shopping to do and limited funds. No big deal. We are just trying to buy a house. But its no different than every other year where we don't have any money.
We have a busy month.
I have my brother's wedding in Fredericksburg on the weekend of the 18th, which I'm so excited about. But still have nothing for the entire family to wear.
Actually here is a list of things to do:
- Pack up the house, but keep the necessities readily available in case we have to live at my parents for a couple of weeks.
- Cringe at #1.
- Get enough boxes for #1 to be possible.
- Find stuff for all 5 of us to wear to the wedding.
- Find a place to live (house to buy)
- Finish Christmas shopping.
- Make sure our bills are paid so we get financing for a new house.
- Cringe at #1 again.
- Wrap all Christmas presents.
- Try to bake all of the goodies that help make Christmas special.
- Get Aubry's pictures done ASAP....possibly Raegan and Ty too!
- Go online and get wedding present for my brother.
- Figure out what I am going to do with my hair so I don't look like shit at my brother's wedding.
- Christmas cards done and sent.
- Have a nervous breakdown at #1
- Get a date for a move depending on #5 closing date.
- Schedule a UHAUL depending on #16.



0 comments:
Post a Comment