I know....I don't post for months and THIS is what I come up with ?!?!?! Not that I'm uber interesting anyway, but here is a post nonetheless.
1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A Time to Kill
2. Let’s say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
Bette Midler...Not just any Bette Midler, but Beaches Bette Midler
Bette Midler...Not just any Bette Midler, but Beaches Bette Midler
3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
ET, and my mom bitched me out for crying and embarrassing her. True Story.
ET, and my mom bitched me out for crying and embarrassing her. True Story.
4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school?
I wish.
I wish.
5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
Redbox
Redbox
6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with.
Hmmmmm....Rainn Wilson
Hmmmmm....Rainn Wilson
7. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
Hahahahaha! I have seen lots, but I'm gonna go with Hellboy.
Hahahahaha! I have seen lots, but I'm gonna go with Hellboy.
8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
I do...sometimes! I don't like drinks without ice so never drinks but most definitely a huge box of Sourpatch Kids!
I do...sometimes! I don't like drinks without ice so never drinks but most definitely a huge box of Sourpatch Kids!
9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it?
Love It
Love It
10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion?
I'm going old school with this one, but it is one of my favorite movies of all time. Robin Hood
I'm going old school with this one, but it is one of my favorite movies of all time. Robin Hood



0 comments:
Post a Comment