Well, I just had to do it! I really want to keep up with the daily musings of our family, and have a place to post pictures, stories, and updates on our family..... so I broke down and started a blog. I really hope that I can take some time out of our busy day to keep it current. I didn't know adding another baby to the family would take up soo much time...haha!
7/28/07
Matt and Tyler went to Missouri with his family, and Raegan and I had to stay behind. This is our busiest time at work and I could not take the days off to go. Oh well...they are having a great time, and I'm glad to spend the extra time with Raegan! Not much else to report...I WILL, however, include a new picture of Raegan and hopefully some of Ty once they get back with my camera!
She Found her feet!!

10 DIY RV Camping Tips and Tricks for Beginners
1 month ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment