Well yet again I have let the week get away from me...go figure! Matt and Ty got back from their big trip to Missouri! They had a blast...and here are some pictures to prove it. The highlight of the trip, besides Matt's cousin's wedding, was the visit to the Bass Pro Shop.
You know Matt was in heaven!!
The week has flown by....Tyler was glad to be back home and in his groove! He really missed his friends at school and was sooo glad to get back to the playground!
Matt has also acquired a new business venture. He and Jared Newlin, a family friend, bought Angelo Burger. Angelo Burger is a hamburger place directly across from campus. They take ownership tomorrow! We are so excited...they have some big plans for the place and cant wait to make some much needed changes for the good! I'm excited to finally see Matt's dream of owning his own restaurant come true!
In other happenings, I signed Tyler up for soccer this past week. That's right....I am officially a soccer mom! I cant wait to see his first game! I'm soooo jazzed about it but not as excited as Tyler! Besides him asking me daily if I signed him up for soccer...he has insisted that we take him to get a soccer ball. So this past weekend we did. Thank God for Academy! They have soccer packages that you can get that include a soccer ball, cleats, and shin guards. Tyler could not wait to get home and try on his gear. So we got home an dressed him in his garb...then we took it all off and went to run some other errands. When we got home and he was bathed and ready for bed he went in his room and was really quiet...for a while. Well as you know Tyler and quiet don't go together..it usually means he is up to something. So in a minute he comes around the corner and he has on his soccer gear. He put it all on himself! Impressive! Here is what he looks like in his pjs and soccer gear...
Let me tell you it was quite a struggle to get him to take off his new gear because he REALLY wanted to sleep in it! Matt finally got him to take it off and to just sleep with his soccer ball instead. Too funny!
Raegan is doing really good! She is just getting soo big! She is babbling and just talking away! On the other side of things I think we might have a thumb sucker on our hands... Tell me what you think.
I have tried numerous times to cram a paci in her mouth...she doesn't want it...just her thumb! I also think she might have an ear infection because she keeps pushing on her ear..She hasn't run any fever but tonight she really was crying and acting like SOMETHING hurt and I cant tell if it is her ear or just gas. I think I'm going to take her to the pedi anyway just to be safe!
That's all I got for now! TTYL!!
You know Matt was in heaven!!
The week has flown by....Tyler was glad to be back home and in his groove! He really missed his friends at school and was sooo glad to get back to the playground!
Matt has also acquired a new business venture. He and Jared Newlin, a family friend, bought Angelo Burger. Angelo Burger is a hamburger place directly across from campus. They take ownership tomorrow! We are so excited...they have some big plans for the place and cant wait to make some much needed changes for the good! I'm excited to finally see Matt's dream of owning his own restaurant come true!
In other happenings, I signed Tyler up for soccer this past week. That's right....I am officially a soccer mom! I cant wait to see his first game! I'm soooo jazzed about it but not as excited as Tyler! Besides him asking me daily if I signed him up for soccer...he has insisted that we take him to get a soccer ball. So this past weekend we did. Thank God for Academy! They have soccer packages that you can get that include a soccer ball, cleats, and shin guards. Tyler could not wait to get home and try on his gear. So we got home an dressed him in his garb...then we took it all off and went to run some other errands. When we got home and he was bathed and ready for bed he went in his room and was really quiet...for a while. Well as you know Tyler and quiet don't go together..it usually means he is up to something. So in a minute he comes around the corner and he has on his soccer gear. He put it all on himself! Impressive! Here is what he looks like in his pjs and soccer gear...
Let me tell you it was quite a struggle to get him to take off his new gear because he REALLY wanted to sleep in it! Matt finally got him to take it off and to just sleep with his soccer ball instead. Too funny!
Raegan is doing really good! She is just getting soo big! She is babbling and just talking away! On the other side of things I think we might have a thumb sucker on our hands... Tell me what you think.
I have tried numerous times to cram a paci in her mouth...she doesn't want it...just her thumb! I also think she might have an ear infection because she keeps pushing on her ear..She hasn't run any fever but tonight she really was crying and acting like SOMETHING hurt and I cant tell if it is her ear or just gas. I think I'm going to take her to the pedi anyway just to be safe!
That's all I got for now! TTYL!!



1 comments:
yay for a blog!!
miss yall!
when are yall coming to see us?!?
Post a Comment