Monday, August 13, 2007

The Week

Man. I can't believe another week has gone by!! Busy busy busy this week at work. All of our students are moving in this weekend so we are so busy getting ready for them. This being the busiest time of the year, a time that I absolutely can not be out from work, Ty gets croup. Poor guy! I felt soo bad! So what do I do? Work from home all day while he watched T.V. I don't feel too bad cause that is exactly what I did when I was sick at his age. He is getting better, but my biggest worry is that Raegan doesn't get it! Wouldn't that be horrible.... I went this past weekend to surprise my dear friend Jennifer for her birthday! I drove to Dallas all my my self and surprised her at her friend Jennifer's pool party that she threw for her! It was sooo much fun! I got to see all of my old college friends and catch up! Matt has been really busy with the restaurant getting it ready for its new look and menu! I have been going to take some pictures of it, but not so much! Here are some pictures from this past week of the party and of MISS RAEGAN and her daddy! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Raegan and her daddy!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket This is Jenn, Brad, Robbie, and ME Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket The Jenns...

1 comments:

beaumommy said...

yay for fun times and for a cutie raegan that has gotten so big!! :)

boo for ty being sickie and, as always, for san angelo being so far away from me. :(

come see us!!

love,
heather