Monday, October 27, 2008

No pics!

How frustrating! My camera is on the fritz and I cant up load any of the pictures from the pumpkin patch this past weekend or the pictures from Rendee's shower! CRAP! But I can put a picture of my new car!! YEP....I traded the mountaineer. I was so tired of all the trouble we were having with it so for $40 more a month we could have a new car!! I LOVE IT!! It is a red Ford Fusion and it only costs $30 to fill up rather than the $80 with the mountaineer. We have officially downsized. I have mixed emotions about the size but the newness is pretty darn fabulous!! Anyway. Tyler is doing great at school lately. I figured out the secret. If he gets a sticker for the day then we go get ice cream....needless to say we have gone for ice cream the past 3 school days. Pretty genius if I do say so myself! Ha! His teacher is such a ......for lack of anything nice I will leave that to your imagination..... she is so hateful! I was standing outside as the line walked up and the kids have to give her high five before they can go to their parent. Well Ty is standing in front of her with his hand in the air and she says, "Ty, wait!" and proceeds to name off names of kids whose parents she sees finally after everyone is gone she looks at Ty and says, "ok now go". I hate her. I hate to say she is picking on my child but I think she is. Its pretty bad when another parent approaches you as you go to your car and says she did the same thing to her kid the year before. "She is just THAT WAY" they said. Sheesh! I have a feeling I will be meeting with her in her conference period soon.....before Christmas maybe! All of this "trouble" Ty is in is starting to get really old. Raegan....man! She is a hand full. It just started one day and as not stopped. I don't know if we will make it to 2 without me ringing her neck! She is sooo sweet but she has figured out how to pull her weight around here and I and seem to get her to stop shrieking MOMMY when ever Ty is in the vicinity, or has something sh wants. She is driving me nuts! As for everything else....well....the BIG GAME is son Saturday and I cant be more excited!! We are heading to Raiderland on Friday and trick- or -treating my old stomping grounds and tailgating on Saturday! We don't have tickets to the game but plan on drinking lots of beer and watching it in the parking lot! Cant wait! Mom is watching the kids and we will be with Kyle, Kristina, Kyles family, and Crystal & Donny! Its going to be good and I think we have a chance of beating them! Ill let ya know how it all turns out! Julie

1 comments:

The Varvarigos Fam said...

Seriously, I could have written your entire post about trouble at school, mean teachers and a shrieking two year old! Kylie got in trouble for something really stupid today and her teacher came to my car freaking out about it (she didn't stop playing on the playground when recess was over- She is FOUR!!) Colin is driving me nuts with the whining and screaming whenever he doesn't get his way! Will it ever end?! I am glad I am not alone! I love your new car, I am sure you only got it to help the environment, right?!