Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Not much.

to say! I dont have anything to say but feel obligated to blog more! So here ya are...a post from me. Dont get too excited, I know. The only thing exciting that happened to me today was making an appointment to get my hair cut. It is a life changing event according to Matt! I might have to spend $40 or so bucks to look halfway decent. Here is the conversation we had in the car the other day. Me: I need to make an appointment to get a haircut Matt: Your hair looks fine you dont need it. Me: You know most women go get their hair cut and colored about every 6 weeks. Matt: no way Me: yep just call Kristina and ask her! ( knowing that she does go every six weeks) Matt: I WILL! (calling Kristina)How often do you go get your hair cut? REALLY? Why so often? Oh. I didnt know that. I dont know (asking me) how long has it been since you got a hair cut? Me: 8 months! (I can hear Kristina yelling at Matt) Matt: ok thats all I needed! CLICK! Basically that is how it went down! I have been wearing one of those claw clip things in my hair for months and I got so desperate for a change I cut myself bangs one day! Yeah BANGS. not just any ol bangs but the rolled under kind. I look like Rainbow Bright for Christ's sake! Im a lame ass mom who stopped giving a shit what I look like about 3 years ago! Its official! Matt could give two hoots cause we dont go out and do anything to look decent for, Ty only notices his own need for a haircut because his hair is too long to spike up and its pissing him off, and Raegan only cares about yelling at me 24-7. We will see how it turns out and I plan on scheduleing it pretty regularly.... Ha!

1 comments:

The Varvarigos Fam said...

Seriously, we are living in parallel worlds! I haven't had my hair done since June and and I have been wearing it in a pony tail for going on two months. It doesn't help that half of it has fallen out for some reason since I found out I am pregnant! I am going on Saturday whether we can afford it or not and I can't wait!!! You'll have to post a pic Rainbow Bright, if you can get your camera to work, that is!