Monday, November 3, 2008

I can't even explain how crazy Lubbock was this past weekend, and in case you missed it I posted the winning scenes from the game!! We tailgated and everyone we were with went in to the game except Matt, me, and Kyle's mom. We watched it all go down on tv and it was sooo exciting. When we won & all I could do was grab some lady I didnt know and high fives and hugs all around. It was the most exciting thing I have ever witnessed. 53,000 people and that was not including all the people in the lot with us and all over campus! It was nuts! It was so much fun to be a part of it all, and Kristina and I yelled at the passing fans for a good 15 minutes! I hope they keep it up for next weekend with OSU.

0 comments: