Well, one holiday down and another to go! We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We left for Levelland on Wednesday night and spent Thursday with my family, and Friday with Matt's. It is so nice to be able to go back home for the holidays. I dont just mean "home" as in Levelland, I mean "home" as in the house I grew up in. As in, to sleep in my same bedroom that has been mine for the past 28 years! Its changed a lot since I left home but it is still the same house and it feels so good to go back there for the holidays! And yep, Crystal and I were at Toys 'R US at 5 AM! We hit all the stores and got some great deals and saved tons of $$! We have so much fun every year! She has been bit by the baby bug that seems to be going around! Crystal is having a baby in July of next year, Tracie is due in March, and Rendee just had a baby girl....Rylee. Im doubled up on my birth control just in case! Ha! We put up our Christmas tree last night and it is officially Christmas in our house! It was soo funny! One of my snow globes was broken and all of the water had leaked out. When I took it to the sink I was just "sick" over it cause it was my faveorite. I think Ty was trying to sypathize with me and said, "Aww Mom, that SUCKS!". Yep that came out of my 5 year olds mouth! I really need to watch what I say around him. A few weeks ago he told some kid in PE that something the kid was doing was, "bull shit". Ha!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Well, I went out on black Friday for the first time ever and saved lots of money too! It was a lot of fun so now I get it! I can't believe Crystal is pg and I had NO idea that Rendee was having a baby!!
Post a Comment