Well, it makes me happy to say , "I'm headed HOME for the holidays!" Yep its not every day that you get to go to the house you grew up in and spend the holidays! I cant wait to get there! On another note....We took the kids to see Santa, and what an episode. Needless to say the picture they took is Tyler sitting and smileing and Raegan screaming her head off! It was sooo funny. Santa looked soooo good too. I dont know if it is the holidays or what that makes me such a sap. I whispered to Matt, "Look! Its REALLY him!" as I started to cry. He was phenomenol! I love the spirit of Santa. I think that is the best thing you can share with your kids! Love it! I will try to post the picture of the kids on Santa's lap....cant promise anything! Julie
10 DIY RV Camping Tips and Tricks for Beginners
1 month ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment