The only things to post as of today.... 1. We are one chicken down...the green one is missing. 2. Raegan has started calling me Julie...and it makes me want to take her out of daycare cause I can just picture her calling her teacher Mom. 3. I cant wait for Rendee's wedding! 4. I have chosen to tan instead of loose weight...if the fat is tan it looks better because dieting and exercise is too much work! 5. I cant wait for Opal and Jordan's wedding! 6. I am sooo excited for Opal's shower this weekend and the look on her face when we give her their present! 7. My parents came this past weekend and only spent the night and it just wasn't a long enough visit! I think if they had only stayed one more night all the bs right now would have never happened. 8. I love having close friends who give a shit to maintain a friendship with me cause lord knows I give a shit too. 9. I cant seem to keep up with the laundry and i get pissed just thinking about it. 10. Tyler has been soooo good in school lately! He is almost officially a 1st grader and it is breaking my heart everyday! 11. I HATE being a business owner...but I hate that my husband owns a restaurant even more. 12. I dont want Kyle and Kristina to move. 13. I have 3 trips I want to take before the end of the year that just cant be put off any more, cause I'll go CRAZY.....The Valley, Tampa, and NYC! 14. Click on " Trix in the City" over there and read about her fall from grace. It is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever read! 15. I have come to enjoy hanging out with my S.I.L and appreciate her companionship since my husband is gone all of the time! 16. I need a haircut. 17. I am sooo proud of Crystal for graduating from LCU!!! Sometimes it DOES pay to take the GEEK route. 18. I have a lot going on right now and have separated myself from most of my friends...not on purpose! I appreciate the support from the ones closest to me and you know who you are...
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment