Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Whew....

So...hi there! Ha! I am not going to explain why I have not posted in a while nor am I going to make excuses. I am posting...be glad! I got a good nights sleep last night and am rareing to go today! Lots to get done today. We are leaving town this weekend...I know not a big suprise but as a family we are going somewhere! We are headed to Monahans for the Easter weekend! Matts brother is going to be there with his family and it means a break to get away for Matt and I! Cant wait! Now if I can get some laundry done so that we crap to wear all will be well with the world! Now I want to be that "good" daughter-inlaw and take something to eat, Easter goodies for the neices, or just do something sweet for Easter...but I just dont think I'm going to be able to get it done! I have all these great ideas in my head as what I "want" to do, but as we all know want and gonna do are two different things! Ha! So my intentions are good and I will let ya know what I actually pull off, if anything. G.I.S.T 1. Raegan got some Sunglasses that she calls her "gallases"! Its so funny! 2. Ty LOVES playing t-ball! 3. New bras (yep that is plural and for the first time in FOREVER I have more than one and my chest seems to be in the right positions..) 4. Going to bed early.

0 comments: