<
I really dont know why I have not kept up with my blog lately!! I haven't had too too much going on. Just keeping up with the house and two kids, which to me is a breeze! Ha! I have a lot of down time since my social life has gone kaput since I got pregnant so why not blog...
Not much going on. Don't have much to talk about. Unless you want to hear about my EVER EXPANDING belly or my conversations with a 2 year old! I am trucking right along with this pregnancy, and I seem to be running out of room in my body! Being pregnant is the most strangest thing to go through for a woman. I thought that I would cherish every moment, seeing as how this is DEFINITELY our last one, but not so much. This pregnancy has been the hardest. I have had back pain and somehow pulled my round ligaments that run in front or around my uterus and you talk about suck! I guess it is because I am older and it seems to be harder on my body not to mention I was as big as a house when I started! Dont get me wrong I love feeling her move and wiggle around but it is my body that seems to be failing me! Lets just hope I can make it 6 more weeks!
Oh and look at the cutest car seat cover I ordered
I just love it!! I cringed when I saw what a mess Raegan's was in!
On another note we are 80% sure we are moving back to Lubbock. By June. Lord help me...We are putting our house up for sale March 1st, the baby is scheduled to be here March 29th, and we are to be in Lubbock by June 1st. I don't know HOW I am going to pull it off...fresh out of surgery...but all I had to do is tell my mother that we are moving back and she assured me we would have PLENTY of help and not to worry about a thing!! SO..we will see!! It all depends on if we sell the house. Matt's boss said he could have his same position in Lubbock since an opening was coming up and she knew we have been wanting to head back there some day. So when the opportunity arose we jumped on it! I'm convinced that our lives would not be complete unless everything felt like it were in utter chaos!
Please send prayers our way on selling our house....oh and deciding on a name for this sweet baby girl...who I am afraid is going to be born nameless! Ha!
10 DIY RV Camping Tips and Tricks for Beginners
1 month ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment