We went to lunch with Matt's sister on Saturday after Ty's basketball game and she was going on about leaving for Austin later that day...Matt looked across the table at me and said, "lets go to...quick trip". I know what was going on in his mind and I think it went a little like this: Holy crap I'm feeling like a little 6th street tonight too..super stressful week and all I need is boozin' with my sister!!
My thoughts went a little like this: Holy crap...time out of the house and I dont care how miserable I am in the car I WILL get to go to the outlets to shop for the baby, eat Mamacitas, AND the pack and play I want is at a babies r us in Austin!
So we totally went to "get out of the house"! Right..we both had a hidden agenda! Ha!
So Matt went out with Megan and I got time to go to sleep early and be in my most favorite place...Austin. Which I have been out on 6th street and frankly don't find the thrill in it anymore...catch me in about 10 years and I might revisit but for now I'm GOOD. We took the kids to the children't museum..which don't go it sucked.
I got the pack n play I wanted, got my Mamacita's fix and made it to Carter's outlet! We made it home later that night and MAN did I pay for it...exhausted, back hurting, cankles, and did I say exhausted?!? So I guess that is the last trip for the Wittie clan until WAY after the baby is here and I must admit it was soooo worth it!!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Get away....
Posted by Julie at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment