Thursday, April 22, 2010

Routine

Routine...the stay at home mom's favorite word! It makes the household such a better place when it is established....and I am trying sooo hard to establish one! It is so hard getting a 3 week old on board! She literally does EXACTLY what she wants. WTH? So as soon as I get her on MY terms I will be soo much happier! I try to get all of the things done in a day that I used to Loads of laundry, lunch, Nap for Raegan, pickup Ty on time, dinner, bed time and bath time, but it has not been going quite like that! As scatter brained as I usually am pre-baby I had certain times that I did everything and certain days that I tackled the chores around the house. Just yesterday I was showering at 3 in the afternoon, tripping over a pile of laundry, when my face NEVER sees makeup any more I was getting "gussied up" for something as lame as my son's baseball game (cause I NEVER leave the house), and even though the fam was fed pre-game I was grabbing dinner at 10pm. Its all a mess! I will feel somewhat "normal" again when our routine is established and I feel like it will give me more time to do fun things with Raegan instead of spinning my wheels to make it through the day! We will see if it happens! ha! This is my new favorite picture! Raegan is such the BIG SISTER! She is always right by my side when I have Aubry in my arms or on the changing table...eager and ready to lend a hand! Such the "helper"!

0 comments: