Thursday, April 15, 2010

She is here...

Well...she is here! It has been 2 looooong weeks since the baby has arrived. Oh yes...the baby has a name!!! You ready? Aubry Dean Wittie...Aubry because Matt and I both agreed we like it, and Dean because that is Matt's grandmother's middle name and he just adores her...and so do I! So yeah...I have 3 kids now! and here is our newest addition Her first pic! She was a CHUNK! Brother and Sisters Matt's Mom Post surgery drunk on pain meds! ha! Getting Aubry ready to go home...never mind the cleavage! Ready to go!! A VERY anxious big sister!! So that about sums it up! My mom and dad were here through the week taking care of the kids and me too!! Everyone seems to be adjusting to the baby as well as expected..Raegan is "trying" to be a big helper! She is pretty onrey and wants constant attention from me! Besides the emotional/hormonal breakdowns from time to time and everything that goes along with recovery of surgery and having a baby....everything is great!! Ha! Aubry is an absolute dream...she is such a good baby. I was so nervous about having 3 kids but as long as you can juggle all of the household things, manage your time when she is asleep, and have help from Matt (when he is not out of town) its not too bad! She had her 2 week appointment on Monday and everything is great! She is weighing in at 9lbs 9oz! Eating 4oz every 4 hours. In the 97% for height and weight...the doctor talks about her like she is a GIANT! I think she is just perfect. And I am trying to savor every moment I have with her before she starts getting big...since this is the very last baby for us! On another note...baseball is in full swing and Ty is doing GREAT! He loves it! If I can just teach him to catch the ball and not try to dodge it we will be in business! He sure can knock the crap out of the ball!! And Raegan looks forward to going to the games cause she loves playing with some of the other kids there and being outside in general! Easter came and went...we did the typical Easter stuff. Color eggs, egg hunt, and dinner courtesy of my Mom. She made tons of stuff during the week and we had leftover roast! Ha! We pretended like I made it! ha! This weekend we are getting ready for Raegan's birthday. I cant believe she is going to be 3. Where does the time go?

2 comments:

The Brownd Family said...

Aubry is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations Julie! I am so glad all of you are doing well! You have a very precious family of 5!! :) ps...love the post surgery/pain meds pic! Boy, are those drugs nice! Ha! Congrats Again Girl!

Julie said...

Aww thanks! You are too sweet! Its good to know someone reads this thing! ha!