Matt was gone all week again. Damn why can't we sell this stupid house??? Grrrrrr....
But when he was home this weekend we had such a good time with him.
Friday night bowling...
She certainly LOVES her daddy!
Saturday was Ty's Fall Festival at school! Where I was appalled to find this...
The "Make Your Own Damn Cake Walk"! Seriously! What the Hell is the world coming to when you cant go to a child's festival at school and the lazy, good for nuthin' Mothers of the world won't get off their kesters and bake a cake! SERIOUSLY! This really grinds my gears!!
But something that doesn't, and makes me smile to no end is my sweet kitty, little witch, and my big 'ol vampire!
They love Trick-or-Treating so much! And frankly so do I! Halloween is my second favorite holiday of the year...And since we have our house on the market I couldn't strow out all of my Halloween decorations this year.
I'm still pissed about it!
That costume that Aubry is in.
My baby that is now 7 months old.
The one that is a giant!
Aubry.
It was the one that Raegan wore when she was 18months old.
It fit. Perfect!
My big ol fat baby!
I just love it!




0 comments:
Post a Comment