I have not posted in a long time.
I don't feel bad....I just have had a lot going on.
So it calls for a list cause there is just too much to say.
1. I love living in Lubbock...I finally feel like I am home, but the social aspects are killing me! ha! Don't get me wrong, I love being close to my closest friends and family but I have been used to being on my "island" for 7 years with a lacking/selective social life. So the shock of my brother coming over...just when ever, game night with friends, or going to my parents house just whenever I want is still taking some getting used to. I love all of these things, that is not what I am saying, but I am not used to having so much going on! I love it....but it is taking some getting used to. Hell it is taking some getting used to being with Matt every night and every lunch!
2. I finally have people to cook for other than Aunt Meggy and Matt! And it is people who love food just as much as I do!
3. I have started eating healthier. Matt and I both. I have since lost 4lbs in one week, now if I can just fit in the dreaded workout regimen I will be in good shape!
4. Tyler is having some trouble adjusting to a new school, and I think I am having trouble adjusting to his new teacher. She is.....well....ok. I don't much care for the woman and she definitely hasn't done anything to make Tyler feel welcome in his new class. I just don't think she will ever measure up to the AMAZING teacher we left in San Angelo. Ever. But I keep pushing him to be more positive and am trying to encourage him as bes as I can.
5. I am feeling guilty that I have not called some of our friends that live here. Our close friends....I don't know why I keep putting it off! I guess it is a little of #1 and my own procrastination issues.
6. I love this house. LOVE IT! I will take pictures soon.
7. My back is KILLING me. I know it is because of gaining about 15lbs over the past 4 months. I eat when I am stress, and this move hasn't made it any easier. I am the fattest I have ever been. I hate it and I know it is why my back is hurting so much. I don't sleep at night and it is starting to take a toll on me.
8. My baby is not sleeping very well again. It is hit or miss with her sleep patterns. I think I got up about 4 times last night and that was after going to sleep at 12:30. It makes me miserable. I should be able to just put her to bed at night and she drifts off to sleep and doesn't wake up until I'm ready for her to right? WRONG! I think the moon and stars have to be aligned just perfect and her left foot positioned just a certain way and her blanket sitting a certain way on her body....I could go on. It is a bitch to put her to sleep at night and a bitch to wake up with her at night. I have gotten into the habit of sticking a bottle in her mouth because I am so tired and don't want to have to jack with getting her back to sleep. You would think that a 10 month old wouldn't' be waking up in the night and needing a bottle...but she does. damn.
9. Raegan started a new preschool that is absolutely AMAZING! I love it there and so does she! 3 days a week from 9 to noon! It is simply fantastic and she has a great teacher....it is truly a godsend that we got in there! They just happened to have one opening...and we got it! YAY! Thanks to my cousin, because without her I don't think we would have gotten the spot.
10. Read this.... it kind of tell how I feel right now! I really relate to this woman and LOVE her stories...she is hysterical!
11. I am so glad to be in the same town as my brother. We have gotten so close and I appreciate all of the time we have gotten to spend together. I absolutely adore his new wife and can not wait to see what the future holds for them.
12. I am so glad to be so close to my best friend...both in distance and personally. She is the best, and something about being in the same town makes it so much easier to pick up the phone and just "chat"! She gets me better than anybody. We have been pretty inseparable for the past 20+ years and I am so thankful to have her in my life!
13. I love having Matt here any old time I want him. It was really hard for those months to be separate while we sold the house. I am so thankful for all of the time we have together now both alone and as a family.

10 DIY RV Camping Tips and Tricks for Beginners
1 month ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment