Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Its another Wednesday!!! (ok Thursday...but WHATEV)




OK....so after being named the coolest Mom in the UNIVERSE and after a new 5 year old loves me a whole "human bunch" It is very relaxing to be able to sit in front of my computer and not have to think about caprisuns, drool, Ben 10, or burgers! At least for now!

Todays (or yesterdays) WFMW is a little different! Instead of works for me it is a "where I shop online" Hey folks...I dont make it up I just participate! Ok..I am not a big internet shopper! BUT.... I do browse and here are some of my favs..

Woot is a good one! My friend Heather turned me on to this and they have a different item starting at midnight and the sell them until they run out. Yep just one item a day! I have yet to find something I can't live without..but the computer nerds at Computer Stop next door to the resturant swear they have gotten the best deals...so whatever...I like it and I like to see the new crap everyday!

Another one that I frequent is Sam Moon. It is full of cheap accessories! Purses, wallets, watches, necklaces...etc... I just love it!

Anything on HSN is a given! My Mom buys Philosophy on this site! It is cheaper than the department store and they have a big selection! Also I have been known to sit on the edge of the coffe table while watching the full hour of tupperware while yelling at Matt, "Babe...Im holding out until the end I think something better is gonna come up". Well needless to say it never does and I end up on the website anyway!

And last but not least the Disney outlet store! I have bought several things from this site and they DO run some good sales on thier crap! Also a good place for Halloween costumes!

That is all I have to say! The big party is on Sunday...ugh. Im sure I'll have a lot to say about it!!!

0 comments: