Well as you all know tonight is the night!!! I am sooo excited to watch the Academy Awards! I am a professed award show junkie and my uber fave is the Oscars. I love the clothes, gossip, and the winners!
Matt and I had a RARE date night some time ago and we did not have a huge selection of movies to choose from. SO..being the IMDB nerd that I am I searched for No Country for Old Men. It had exceptional ratings...I also rely a ton on ratings...we took a risk and went to see the movie we knew nothing about!
It was amazing! I loved it and strongly suggest you watch it!! Javier Bardem is DEFINATLEY going to win as well as the Coen brothers....and ofcourse the movie!
Well, here i go to do my nails and get dressed up in my formal attire so I can sit and watch the show!! I am beside myself....
Sunday, February 24, 2008
My Fave
Posted by Julie at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment