
Yay! Its Ty's REAL birthday! The big 5!! The birthday morning started off with a chocolate donut (per Ty's request) with a candle to blow out! Too bad he was just getting over being sick from Monday and only ate half.....but hey....its the thought! His preschool teacher threw him a party in class for which I provided Power Ranger cupcakes (complete with blue icing...i bet she loved that!) and she gave him a balloon and noise makers for all He is so fortunate to have such a great teacher and school!
Tonight we are going to Mr Gattis for REAL birthday dinner! The party is set for our house on Sunday and I still have no idea HOW I'm going to fit everyone in here...but never fear!!!!! The party stuff showed up in the mail today so we are set for decorations!
As I go down memory lane I'll just include a picture from the day he was born..
I was not cool enough to have a digital camera for his first birthday!! hahaha....but here are the rest
ELMO of course!
Buzz Lightyear for his third!
And Pirates of the Carribean for his 4th!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Happy Birthday TY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
i can't believe that ty is 5. FIVE!! i am coming in town march 15th for candy's wedding. my mom is coming with me. yall better be in town that weekend, cause i'm coming to see ya!!
Post a Comment