Saturday, March 8, 2008

Things..

Well Matt came back from Lubbock. He had training for his new job (sprint) and he won a super cool new phone for me!! And I LOVE IT!! LG Rumor - $59.99 And as soon as he is back he had to go to the restaurant...didnt get home until 12:30...and was gone again at 5:30. He went to Vegas with our friend Kyle for a bacheloor party. They are coming back tomorrow. Basically they will be there for 24 hours. But those two can do some damage in 24 hours. Especially when Alchohol is involved. I dont think I have mentioned that our dear friends Kyle and Kristina are getting married on the 15th. Me, Matt, and Ty are all in the wedding! This is a rediculous picture of Kyle and Kristina...it was REALLY close quarters! Photobucket We are going to Midland this weekend for the festivities! I'm so excited! Here is my dress for the wedding...I cant wait! I just love going to bridal showers, bachellorette parties, and everything else that leads up to the big day! Her roommate Stephanie and I threw the backellorett party last weekend, and let me tell you! i might almost be 30 but I still got it! I can still throw a kickass party! haha! But in my old age I can't hold my liquor like I used to could. I just cant hang anymore. I was sooo sick on Sunday!

0 comments: