That is what our cashier said this morning when I ask her how she was doing. And I must say that I agree with her! I dont know how the weather was where you are but here in San Angelo america it snowed.....i mean "iced" chunks of stinging ice fell out of the sky...so needless to say it was FREEZING! Ty was sick today.
When he gets sick he gets croup. It sounds horrible and even though he was not running fever this morning I just felt like taking him with me today instead of to school. I dont know how I am going to keep up with his attendance when he starts REAL school. What am I going to do when I am having one of those selfish days and I just want to hang out with him all day. Its going to suck.
Matt started a new job today. He is training in Lubbock for a new job with Sprint. I was very excited for him to get this job but not too enthused that he is going to be in Lubbock training for 2 weeks.....and the weekend in between (march 8th) he is going to Vegas for Kyle's bacheloor party. So basically he left me with kids and a resturant....I can handle it but will really miss him for the next 2 weeks. CRAP!
In other news my firend Kristina and I are trying to partner up and buy a business here in town. Pottery Ranch is our new business venture! I really hope the bank thinks it is as great of an idea as we do and loan us some money to get it! Ha! Keep your fingers crossed for us but in the mean time I have some pictures of it below. Keep in mind there is a lot of cleaning up to do and tons of changes we want to do once it is ours!!
Julie
.



0 comments:
Post a Comment