Well I am going to try and start a new project this year. It is called Grace In Small Things, and it is where you blog about how you have found grace in small things or happenings thorough out the day. You Document these once every day for 365 days....so....here is my first G.I.S.T. 1. Putting up the margarita machine from the New Years Eve festivities and thinking about all the "miles" I plan on puttin on this baby! 2. Raegan has started calling me Momma or Mom instead of Mommy (she is such a little sass) 3.Ty getting a full on belly laugh 4. K&K left their Wii at our house and Matt and I stayed up playing it after the kids went to bed and Matt felt the need to prove his masculinity and beat me at EVERYTHING!!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment