I love Friday! Its by far my favorite day of the week! I think I wold enjoy today more if I hadn't drank so much wine last night! Ha! It is official ladies and gents...I am a grade a number one room mother for Ty's class! And it was declared so at todays meeting of the room mothers. Basiclly I have to whip out 70 sugar cookies by the 13th for Ty's Valentines Day party! YAY! Im down...at least I think I am anyway! Ty had his 6th "real" birthday yesturday. I was shopping for his gift yesturday and refused to get him anything he can do indoors. He is 6 afterall and every little 6 year old boy should disappear in the backyard for hours on end! He doesn't and I decited to get him something to encourage him to get out there and play! A bat, ball, and baseball glove seemed to have done the trick! He loved it and the clothes that I also got him! I cant wait for the party tomorrow! My favorite thing about growing up is that my Mom made such a big deal out of our birthdays and holidays! I will never forget the hershey kiss necklace that I got one year for Valentines day from her! I dont know how she does it but she always finds the neatest things! Toys jewelry, you name it! For Chrstmas one year she gave me a Mary Engelbreit crock pot....It literally made me cry since I was pregnant and loving all that is M.E. I have every intention to raise my kids the same way! G.I.S.T. 19:365 1. Sleeping late this morning! 2. A clean house. 3. Having a tickle fight with Raegan! 4. Green tobasco on my eggs this morning....my favorite thing EVER!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment