I have a gripe..go figure, I know! But seriously! EVERY morning when I am taking Ty to school I pass by the Verizon building. It does not sit at an intersection but yet there is still a stop light there for the people who work in the building and have to park across the street in the parking lot and walk across to the building. I think I have to stop at that damn stop light EVERY time i approach it! It has gotten to the point that I "gun it" in the car when I see someone walking up to the crosswalk and press the button that changes the traffic light to red! It is a race and I usually loose. There have been times that I disregard the color of the light and when said pedestrian walks across I just go....red light and all! It makes me so mad! I have a solution for the Verizon people...it would make me sooo much happier with my morning...build a bridge..build a bridge that the workers can go over the street rather than stop traffic every five seconds! JEEZ... G.I.S.T 20:365 1. Washing Raegan's shoes in the washing machine just like the laundry...and they look like brand new!! Its great! 2. A new coffee table and end table courtesy of my mom and dad! 3. Playing ball with Ty in the backyard. 4. Mopping my entire house!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I don't know where to start! I have been a bad bad blogger and just came on for the first time in weeks. Happy Birthday Tyler and congrats on the teeth! I really can't believe he is already 6! How'd that happen? And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of your new house. I really like the red in your kitchen, it's not red red, more warm. Great decorating Linda, as if there was any other way she'd do it! I wish I could come see you! Happy Valentine's Day! Love ya!
Post a Comment