Good Lord! I have not taken the time to write here in a week!! I suck at blogging...obviously! I do like the word of the day...Bale Out! Read it it is quite funny. Well I over slept this morning only to find my child whining about his loose tooth that "will bother me allllll day!". So I said, "you want me to pull it out?" and he says "sure" so i did. Ha! Hes a brave little fart. It popped right out and he was sooo shocked that I actually did it! And here is his new and improved gap....fresh for his sixth birthday tomorrow!
I cant believe Ty is turning 6! We are headed to Chuck E. Cheese's on Saturday to celebrate. We wanted to have it in Lubbock s that our REAL friends and family could come and not some kids from his class. I think he will have more fun tha way! He is looking forward to seeing his friends that moved there from San Angelo Treyton and Blake. They are going to have a blast.
G.I.S.T 18:365
1. Ty letting me pull his tooth this morning!
2. Going walking this morning and taking Raegan along with me.
3. Getting the kids icecream today and only taking 1 bite of each!
4. Matt is off tonight!!
Pics of the house!
My wonderful mom came this weekend to decorate! And she did a fabulous job! My phone pics dont do it any justice!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Blog....what blog?
Posted by Julie at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment