Monday, March 1, 2010

Panic is slooowly setting in....

And by panic I mean utter hysteria....sort of. I don't know why I have not been freaking out about it but we do not have the girls room ready. I am having a baby in 4 weeks...yep that is 4 Saturdays from today to get a baby/big girl's room together and I have not done a thing. I have told and told Matt that we HAVE to get going on the girls room....Maaattt we need to start on that room....until I am blue in the face. He throws on his p.j.'s and waits until the end of the weekend and looks at me and says, "why didn't you get started on that room". No kidding right?!?! I feel like I am beating my head against the wall 24/7, and his defense is, "you stay home all week, get it done". I truly hate him at this point. The walls have nail holes all in them and all the decor is shoved in a box in the closet and he says to me this morning, not kidding, "Yeah, there is a fishing tournament this weekend! We should get my dad to bring his boat and me and him and Ty can fish all weekend! Won't that be cool?" I just looked at him in utter disbelief and said, "yep". AGAIN, I truly hate him! So I guess I will get in there this week and move the furniture all to the center of the room, did I mention I am 9 months pregnant, and get going on this bedroom. Wish me luck! Hate him....

0 comments: