OMG! My new years resolution was to post in my blog EVERYDAY...well resolution officially broken! Ha! But hey I have managed to post at least once to twice a week! Lets see... Oh, today was an eventful day! Imagine my face when the doorbell rang today and I opened the door to find the Budget Blinds guy standing there! I swear I almost started crying! I could not have been more happy to take down the damn beach towels that have served as "curtains" in my kids rooms! I was ecstatic! So blinds up and look amazing! We went with a wood blind with a wood color and they really "warmen" up the room! So..now if I can get these two bathrooms done and move all of our crap still in the garage of the old house before Opal moves in this weekend I will be in good shape. My mom is coming this weekend to help me decorate the house and I think I will finally feel complete. If you know me you know that I have to have my "nest" built right down to the last decorative lamp....so I will finally feel like this house is ours! And I got a bunch of new stuff for Christmas to decorate with and I cant wait. I just don't know how mom is going to feel about the color choice for the kitchen....RED..Yikes! G.I.S.T 17:365 1. Raegan winking at strangers in Lowe's and them laughing at her and feeling the need to come ahhh over her! Ha! 2. The Budget Blinds guy on my porch this afternoon. 3. Admiring my texturing job on my bathroom and wondering how in the hell I pulled it off. 4. Ty still says Berzert instead of dessert and I don't want to correct him in hopes that he says it like that FOREVER so when he is 30 I will still get to hear it! Ha! Oh and I have a getting to know you too...... 1. How do you describe your job to others? I help run 2 businesses that I/we co-own and I raise my daughter in the mean time. 2. How often do you re-wear your socks before washing? I dont re-wear socks...gross! 3. What is the worse sound possible you're hearing right now? No bad sounds...my kids are finally in bed so it is the sweet sound of silence! 4. Did you have to eat the last thing you ate? Well no but who can resist a fried pickle? 5. Can you drive a stick-shift, talk on the phone, eat, and cuss at other drivers at the same time? Well Yeah...have ya ever ridden with me...I can do all that and keep from rolling down the hills of San Marcos backwards while at a stop light! SO IN YA FACE!! 6. Last person you saw on your caller-ID you didn't want to talk to but you answered anyway? I ummm dont answer the phone if I dont want to talk...Helloooo. 7. Would you claw your way through broken glass to say hi to the person who sent this to you? I'm gonna go with NO. 8. Do you have trouble remembering how old you are? Oh no! It is quite vivid to me that I am 30. 9. Do you understand the point of football? absolutely! 10. Would you ever drink a Tang Martini even if it had Grey Goose in it? Im sorry but do they still make that crap? I would rather settle with drinking a little Grey Goose straight before I do THAT! 11. Have you ever attempted to dye your hair with Kool-Aid? no 12. Most disgusting favorite food? Macaronie and Cheese with ketchup! dont knock it till you try it! 13. Is there footage somewhere of you "doing it"? NO! Ha! "we dont have sex!" ( it was histerical if you were there when Matt said it) 14. Does size really matter? Really? 15. Have you ever accidentally broken something in anger? Yeah...ur face! 16. Did your mom or dad ever decide to throw away all your toys because you had too many? Hell no...she sold them in a garage sale Im sure! And I got to keep the lame ones that didnt sell! ha! 18. Coconuts or Ugli fruit? You do and you will clean it up.... 19. Do you get emails from a certain person who you'd rather not but you don't have the heart to tell them? no 22. Would you be happy living in a trailer if it was for the right guy? Its bound to happen one time or the other...at least Matt threatens me with it all the time! Ha! 23. Have you ever cried before, during or after sex? Who wrote this? 24. Is your closet messy? Extremely! 25. Have you kept in touch with friends from Elementary? A few 26. Did you hook up last night? Im married..again..."we dont have sex" 27. Are you afraid of wrinkles? Oh yes! I think to myself that I have to stop smoking or im going to get those permanent "suck" lines around my mouth! 28. Do you have a plain, cheesy, or spicy attitude? Super Cheesy 29. Favorite nationality of men? Can I just say Caucasian 30. What day of the week do you usually get a craving for a hamburger? I dont anymore cause I eat one about everyother day! 31. How many states of confusion have you lived in? Too many to count 32. Blood diamonds or Blood gold? I prefer my jewelry clean not bloody... and WTF is blood gold? 33. Do roses really smell like poo poo poo? I wouldnt go THAT far.
10 DIY RV Camping Tips and Tricks for Beginners
1 month ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment