Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Camping and such...

As I am sitting here on the computer the two men in my life are braving the wilderness....in the backyard! Ha! Its so funny...we have this huge tent set up in the backyard and the guys are having a camp out. Raegan and I opted out of the fun fest since we have been hard at potty training today! And I am proud to report that the M&M dispenser has found its home on the back of the toilet once again and my sweet baby peed in the potty twice today with the little chocolate bribes! I love it! I was sad to see Courtney and Colton go today! They had been here since Sunday and I was not at all ready to see them go! The boys had such a great time and Courtney and I had many a laughs...as usual!I introduced her to Eskimo Hut, which if you haven't been to one you should DEFINITELY go and get a Water Moccasin! Its my fav! Needless to say we are frantically trying to get another trip together...this time me to her house in Frisco! Sooo pumped! Other than that I FINALLY got the 'ol calender together because I suddenly feel the need to plan ahead...go figure! Ha! It just seems with the summer being so short I should make some plans before it gets away from me! We have so much coming up...between the upcoming swimming lessons, Opal getting married, Jared and Heather coming and trying to plan a few vacations...its already nuts and I love every minute of it! I can not express how happy it has made me to be home with the kids these past few weeks.... I am practically beside myself. Well its off to bed for me... I guess I will lay and wait for Matt to give up on the campout and come in with a sleeping little man in his arms...

0 comments: