Well it seems that summer is full of weddings and babies! So many of my friends are either having babies or getting married! I love it! Both are truely a blessing and a gift from god! Opal and Jordan were married on Saturday. They had the most beautiful wedding and I have never seen a couple more in love! Congrats yall! Here are some pics from the big day!
Next up is Crystal and Donny's new baby! He will be here on the 25th and I cant wait! I was able to see her a couple of weeks ago and she looked fantastic! She wears pregnancy well! Other than that Ty started swimming lessons today and he is so excited about learning to swim...as am I!
San Angelo was the hottest city in the nation on Friday at 108 degrees! And I tell you what...we dont leave the house between noon and 4 everyday! I cant handle being hot! Ha! I desperately need to get my windows tinted too! You just cant keep a car cool without it!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Weddings and such..
Posted by Julie at 12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey Julie! It looks like you guys are doing great! Your hair is precious! Have a great week and have fun with that hot weather...YUCK!
Post a Comment