Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summer is here!

Well I officially feel like I have abandoned my blog. BUT...never fear! Summer is here and I have full intentions of being a better blogger! Ha! We shall see about that! I have been sooo busy the past month..Lets see: 1. I worked Ty's end of school "Splash Day". 2. Went to Rendee's wedding in Dallas where I was a bridesmaid. 3. Ty finished up kindergarten. 4. SOLD POTTERY RANCH!!! (the best one) 5. Took Raegan out of daycare and am OFFICIALLY a stay at home mom again!! So you see how I have been tremendously preoccupied! My life has done a complete turn around and I have time on my hands to keep up with this thing! It was so great that Matt had to go to training in Lubbock and the kids and I were able to go! It was fantastic! Matt's job put us up in a hotel, I got to spend the day with Crystal, I ate dinner at Abuelo's with my parents, got to see Courtney and Colton, and took the kids swimming at Matt's company party. It was so good to get out of San Angelo! I have a new sense of freedom...as weird as it sounds I have a weight lifted off my shoulders now that I don't have the responsibility of a business! I wish I had made crap tons of money off of it, but sadly I didn't! Ha! I have had lots on my mind lately so get ready for more frequent posts to come! Yeah, I know, my life is sooo "exciting"!

0 comments: