Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vacation decisions...

Well here I am 3 weeks into Summer and I have no clue where we are going to take the kids on a vacation....We are going to go to Dallas to visit Tony and Courtney at some point and that will involve going to Hawaiian Falls, and maybe Schlitterbahn Sunday before the 4th of July, Sea World at some point (cause that is where Ty really wants to go) and Matt wants to go to The Great Lodge in Dallas, but at $300 per night I don't think that is going to happen! I also have to go see Crystal's new baby (when he is born), see my parents, go see Matt's parents, and then mix in a trip to the valley for our kid free get away... NOW There is so much to do and I don't think we are going to get to do it all. The beauty of it is I can always go to Dallas during the week while Matt works Sprint and the Restaurant. Oh well, I think I can get it all figured out! All the while I am trying to potty train Raegan and I hate it! Aren't there some people that you can call and they will come in and it will take them like 3 days to potty train them FOR you? I need their number should anyone reading this have it!! And My biggest stress reliever is out of town...Opal is off in Vegas and left me for dead in San Angelo with no backup smoke night partner. CRAP! Today in swimming lessons they moved Ty up to the next class up. Apparently when you can hold your breath you are considered a level 2. Well, Ty is bored out of his gourd cause it was for littler kids...which on the sign up form it said that he should be able to swim unattended if he goes into the level 2 class. Well he cant so I put him in the level 1 class. Needless to say on the second day he got bumped up. Which is comforting to know they REALLY want to teach him and not take my $50 bucks to teach him what he already knows about swimming. It just really sucks cause Raegan doesn't understand why she cant go swimming with him! She is pissed!

0 comments: