Friday, June 12, 2009

Cheese...

I don't know what has gotten in to me lately but I keep buying cheese products....and not only have I been doing it but Matt is doing it as well!! I'm not kidding...in my fridge right now I have: 1. bag of grated Parmesan 2. bag of grated Romano 3. bag of grated cheddar jack 4. bag of cheddar 5. bag of cubed pepper jack 6. sandwich cheese 7. Velveeta 8. 2 pkg of string cheese one regular and one swirl 9. and a cube of onion cheese that was $8 that Matt bought while out and about that he confirmed was CRAP...hahaha 10. sliced pepper jack So yeah...I have a problem! I didn't realize it until I was putting up groceries yesterday that I have crap tons of cheese!! Damn.. I think I might have to go to a meeting or two! On another note my mom is on her way to the Country Peddler Show and I am sooo jealous! One thing that I love to do with my Mom is go to craft shows, and the thought of my mom going alone is killing me! What kind of daughter am I? She raised me so that someday I could be old enough to go shopping and do the "grown up" mother daughter things that I hope someday to do with Raegan and what do I do...go and move away! WTH? I feel horrible she has to shop and do fun "girl" things by herself! OH..AND she is going to the Home Show in Lubbock which includes houses in Vintage Township! It is the coolest concept for a neighborhood! It is making me sick I can't go too! On another note Opal's wedding is Saturday! I am soo excited for it! I'm sure I will have tons of pics to post of the event so look for those in a couple of days! Kyle and Kristina are coming and Matt will be off all day Saturday...EXCITING!! Until then I guess I will research cures for my cheese addiction. BTW I am open for suggestions too...

0 comments: