Thursday, March 4, 2010

Its called nesting for a reason!

Well I guess I have taken this week head on...trying to get some stuff cleaned out and get better organized. But as Thursday came on me today I ran out of "wanna". I'm tired ya'll. REALLY tired. I have been trying to tackle everything so that it is all so-so when the 29th gets here but seriously I don't have that much energy and I have OFFICIALLY fizzled out! With STILL...no baby/girl's room....damn. This past week I have cleaned the laundry room, finally hung all of my decorations on my walls in my bedroom since getting new furniture, and made room in Raegan's room for all of the baby's stuff. Thats something? Right? Well I am determined to get on this room this weekend, but as I sit here and type I think of all the pictures I need to print off and get into albums, purging of winter clothes, selling of old furniture, cleaning of the garage, and the list in my head could go on. You would think that life as I know it is ending when this baby gets here....and folks...I think that is exactly what I am planning for! As far as I'm concerned, a new baby and a 2 year old at home....life as I know it is forever changed! And if I am going to get anything done it BETTER be in the next 3 1/2 weeks!!!

0 comments: