Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Waiting...

Look....over there------->. See that pregnant woman....yep...the one with the giant belly. The one that underneath it says 5 DAYS LEFT???? I don't know whether to jump for joy or get emotional! Ha! I am soooo ready not to be pregnant anymore and welcome our no named little girl into the world, but at the same time I want to sit and stare at this big 'ol pregnant belly and take it all in that this is the last time. This is the last time I will be pregnant. This is the last addition to our family. This is the last baby that will be in our home. EVER. This is by far the most exciting thing that a family can look forward to.... I cant wait. I cant wait to hear her cry. I cant wait to see her little face. I cant wait for her to meet her big brother and sister. I am beside myself. With Raegan I was unsure if we would add another child to our family...I was 28 and didn't feel like I was ready to make the definite decision that we wouldn't have anymore. It has taken A LOT of getting used to this time around because everything just happened, and was so unplanned. It took me several months to get excited and used to the fact I was going to be a mother of 3. I have made up my mind that this is it. No more! Ha! I am scheduled for a C-Section on Monday, March 29th at 7am! Shortly after I am going to have a tubal....and I am most definitely sure that is what is best for me...and for my family! ha! I am ready to start the next chapter of my life. The one that starts as me being a great mom and wife and not wondering what is next for us. I am ready to enjoy my kids and my husband and live life. I think that if you are a mom you understand what I mean. I sat with my best friend Crystal and this is how she put it to me...and it makes sense! It is a different kind of feeling....knowing you are done having kids and moving on to raising the ones that you have. Whole hearted! So I am ecstatic to meet this baby that has taken up roost in my gut....I cant wait to see what little personality she brings to our family. Although I'm not sure if we have any more room for BIG personalities in this family...we have so many already...haha! Most of all I am excited to see how Raegan and Ty react to their new sister! Its going to be great! I had the kids pictures done yesterday with Sprinkle of Grace photography and I cant wait to see them! Check out her site.... am nesting and am tieing up loose ends and getting stuff done that I have planned on doing for months now. A visit to Target and $100 later I have everything I can think of for the baby...from gas drops to butt paste. Most of all I just got news that Jared and Heather are coming this weekend for a visit!! And they are bringing their new addition...Beau!! They have been in a whirlwind of things lately...they got news, adopted, and now HAVE a new baby boy! And it all happened within like a day! God has truly blessed their family and I can't wait to meet him!! Oh and see them too...ha ha! My in laws are coming on Saturday to spend a couple of nights, and my Mom will be here on Sunday to stay the week!! I have so much to look forward to this weekend so it should breeze right past.....right? Man I hope so! NOW...if I can just get this house clean and the mountains of laundry done! ha!

0 comments: