Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Season Change!

Can I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Spring?!?! 'Cause I do! I love when it starts getting warm and the kids are no cooped up in the house anymore and can play outside! I love baseball season, capri pants, and flip flops! I had to go to Target yesterday and get Raegan and Ty clothes....thank goodness that they out grow their winter clothes right about when Spring hits! Raegan is easing into 3T and Ty into 7! They are such big kids! I found some cheapo flip flops for Raegan and got some for Ty at the outlet mall when we were there! $2.50 for flops is fantastic!! I got some leggins, shirts, skorts, and shorts for Ty! They are pretty set at least until it gets to Summer. Hopefully I will finish the girls' room today....minus decor on the walls...but I will post pictures of the finished product as soon as it is finished! I'm thinking that I will have an opportunity to send the kids to either grandparents houses during Spring Break and can get it all done! I soo wish I could pack up and go to my mom's for the week, but I cant STAND to sit in the car that long! Not to mention I haven't had ankles for about 3 days now! My poor feet are so swollen! Oh well...the kids can go. They always have a blast at their Grandee's house! Ha! On a final note...I have been going on and on about getting a new phone and to my surprise the UPS man made a visit to our house yesterday with a box. I opened it to find that Matt had ordered it for me!! I LOVE LOVE it! It is fantastic and I couldn't be happier with it! No more Blackberry for me!! He is the best! Just when I think that I am the farthest thing from his mind he does something like this just to remind me that he does think about me from time to time! Ha!

0 comments: