Matt and I dropped the kids off in Big Spring with my parents to take to Levelland yesterday! My Mom is off for Spring Break and wanted them to come see her since they haven't been there for a visit since Christmas. I soooo wanted to go but being 2 weeks away from delivery of this baby I didn't think it to be too smart to get too too far away. But as I sit here and write this I realize that my doctor isn't even in town....so WTH? He is gone all week so what is delivering in Lubbock or in San Angelo? Either way it won't be by my doctor! Maybe I should still go...Matt has to make a business trip to Lubbock on Wednesday evening...hmmmmm. If only the car ride wasn't so uncomfortable and cause such swollen feet!! ha! Anyway I am taking advantage of the lack of distractions and "nesting". Yes folks I have been on a roll today getting EVERYTHING cleaned out and up! I am currently working on cleaning out kids rooms complete with toy consolidation and downsizing of crap! Washing sheets, vacuming, moping, and dusting! Tomorrow I am guessing that I will clean bathrooms and eventually I think I might hit the baseboards. Maybe not! Today marks 14 days (2 weeks) until this baby gets here and she STILL doesn't have a name. We thought we were sooo close to making a decision and then decided to start over. We just don't think the names we picked "stick" or sound like "us". So back to square one! I'm so excited to get this show on the road. I am officially hitting that crazy stage of pregnancy where I am crying, yelling, and not making much sense half of the time. Thank goodness my kiddos are at my moms for a few days cause I think that I have been giving them the brunt of most of it. It is pretty sad when your 2 year old can tell when your mad at her...and asks "Mom are you angry to me?" It breaks my heart cause no 2 year old should know when their mom is pissed. I'm really trying to be positive but these damn hormones are getting the better of me. I'm sure after they get home I will be refreshed and looking at the home stretch and enjoying the time I have left as being a family of 4. I think I have sat here long enough...i have a mess of a house to tackle! ha!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Julie! You are so close!! How exciting...and all of that cleaning house just might make you go into labor! So, have at it girl! :) Hope you are feeling as good as possible and I cannot wait to see your new little one...and her name! lol!
Post a Comment