Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Inspiring

I LOVE this woman...




She is the bawdy red head I only wish I could be! Her music is amazing and she is such a genuine person! I have always liked listening to her music! Yesterday I saw her on Oprah. 

I despise referring to ANYTHING Oprah stands for or mentions but sometimes she has some good stuff on her show. I don't care for the woman or her "empire" but....with that said...she had Wynonna Judd on her show so I was enthralled!  She just has such a presence about her.   While I was watching this woman, who has followed a spiritual journey to basically get her crap together both personally and with God I heard her say the best thing,

"The best revenge is living well."
and
"I don't wake up every morning and say 'Oh God its morning' I say 'Good morning, God"

So profound, so admirable, and so inspiring!  She has really picked herself up after being in a deep and dark place and took control of her life. They also showed clips of her singing that has literally brought me to tears, because the woman sings with such passion and heart. You can feel it! We could all learn a lot from Miss Wynonna!

0 comments: