I cant ever think of a catchy title for my posts...so much pressure! We finally got to relax this weekend. We worked so hard over Labor Day weekend that we finally got to hang loose this weekend with the kids and do nothing! What a great feeling!
Ty had a great week at school (thank goodness) so it was filled with movies, football, and fun Wii games! Basically what a weekend is supposed to be. We are always going and doing so we don't just get to sit and do nothing. It was truly nice! And when we get to Lubbock I think our weekends are going to be filled with more of it since all of the people we visit are going to be right around the corner! I'm sure there will be several visits to Monahans peppered in with one or two to Waco! I hope!
Our house is listed and it has been hard to keep it clean when you have 3 kids having fun and strowing out! Ha! But I'm very proud that I have kept up with it pretty good! Maybe I will form some good habits that will stick. Like clean dishes and clutter free house! We shall see. We are going this weekend to Lubbock for the BIG game....UT vs Tech where we will see good friends and family! We are also going to look at some houses! SO fun!
The kids are going to grandparents so we will really get to focus on house hunting and tailgating. Ha! We are staying in Lubbock for a change instead of the normal Levelland so we wont have to drive back and forth. Although I'm not sure how to break it to my Mom of our plans. No grandkids and no us! Yikes! But I so look forward to the weekend and hopefully I will have some great pics to post .




0 comments:
Post a Comment