I am so thrilled!! Thrilled I tell ya....we are moving back to Lubbock! I have been gone from Lubbock for 6 years and 9 months and I am finally making my way back home. Matt has secured a position with his job located in Lubbock. He will be doing the exact same thing just in a better location to do it! So for now we are getting our house ready to sell....know anybody who wants to buy a house in San Angelo?
We have been doing a lot of updating to the house over the past few days and we are almost done! And it was really stuff that we should have been doing a long time ago but we were comfortable and it didn't really matter until we started on it. And we are wondering why we didn't do it sooner! I hope it sells fast because I am soooo anxious to get home!
I am going to be sad to leave our hand full of friends here but so anxious to get to all of our friends that we have in Lubbock....not to mention all of our family! I am finally going to feel like I am not out here on an island waiting to be rescued! Living in San Angelo has had its ups and downs and for the most part we have enjoyed living here! But it is back to our support system and back to what feels right for me!
I have so missed having Sunday lunch with family. I have missed a young circle of friends/cousins for my kiddos. I have missed Tech football and I have so missed the shopping! ha! Lubbock is just full of more opportunity for us and for the kids! Did I mention I am so anxious to get there? Cuz I am!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010
MOVING!!
Posted by Julie at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment