Well Summer came and went and we survived...I'm sorry did I say "we" because what I really meant is "I survived"! Yay! We had such a great Summer this year. It seemed like every weekend we were going and doing SOMETHING! I love it...we spun and spun our wheels and it is soo nice to bring in the Labor Day weekend at home. Busy. Getting our house ready to sell....but that is an entirely different post for later!
Instead I will leave you with our Summer in review...
It started with a visit to Waco to see my BESTEST college roommates...Jennifer graduated from Texas State and we saw it only right that Tracie and I be there! We were soo proud of her! It was such a nice visit and it only made me wish there were more frequent visits!
Aubry turned 2 months old
We visited Little Elm where we celebrated Colton's birthday and got to see some old friends who I have missed terribly! We had such a great time catching up and our kiddos ran and had a ball! Jenn, Courtney, Me, and Amber
Me and Rendee....one of my dearest friends who I miss horribly!
Then it was 4th of July back in Little Elm!
Rainforest Cafe
Then Aubry turned 3 months old
On my birthday, July 17th we went to Levelland to celebrate with family and close friends! My mom made the most AMAZING birthday cake! And We spent the night with Donny and Crystal and she made me the BEST strawberry pie! After all these years she still knows my favorites!
Me and Jeremy
Scott Head...my childhood crush! Ha! He is one of my brother's closest friends and when I was young I only WISHED I could get this close to him! Sooo funny!
My sweet Mom
Then, at the end of July it was off to Monahans! The kids were in a parade with their cousins and we went to the big Bull Ride there!
Check out Raegan's pink boots!
Raegan dancing with her uncle Mike!
Matt was dancing with Faith!
Aubry at the Bull Ride
Ty and Faith
Then it was off to Sea World in San Antonio where we met my Mom and Dad who brought my niece Hanna! We spent 5 days in San Antonio! We had a blast! Went to the zoo, walked the River Walk and made some side trips on the way home! I also got to visit with my college roommate Jennifer who I miss tons!
Ty and Hanna
Matt and the Kids!
On the River Walk
The San Antonio Zoo
We visited The Blue Hole in Wimberly on the way home! A fantastic swimming hole!!
Sweet Sisters
My favorite place in Texas
Also in August we went to Hanna's 7th birthday in Levelland! She requested the fabulous strawberry cake again! ha!
Jeremy and Hanna
My uncle playing silly string with the kids!
Winding down the summer it was Matt's 31st birthday
And then 2nd grade started! I can't believe Ty is growing up so fast! I have already lost such track of time!





0 comments:
Post a Comment