I'm feeling especially old this year! Of course I say that every year! ha! But really....my birthday is on Saturday and we are going to celebrate it on Saturday in Lubbock! I can't wait! It seems like this week has been such a whirlwind...we spent last weekend in Levelland! Saturday at Early Settlers with the Lances and Sunday and Monday morning with my Mom! It was soo much fun! We also got to go to a dinner at Las Brisas and a hotel at Embassy Suites (the old Barcelona Courts) courtesy of Sprint and Matt's mom and Megan for watching the kids for us! What would I ever do without them! Matt and I had a great time and I had the best steak I have EVER had! I highly recommend it!
Before we went to dinner i enjoyed new nails, a new dress, a new haircut, and a mystic tan! Ha! I feel like a human being again! Or at least not so much like a frumpy stay at home mom...Its so easy to get into that rut of "blah".
NOW....I am packing up again to head to Lubbock. Again....I wish soo bad that we lived there! {sigh} We are headed to a wedding at the Llano winery and a night with my brother and his girlfriend as well as some old friends! Hopefully when we get back I will have stories to tell (I always do) and have had a memorable birthday! Thank goodness for Facebook!




0 comments:
Post a Comment