This is a rather boring and wierd Tuesday Ten. I am answering it anyway!
1. Cell Phone
I use Sprint....because my husband works for them and I have unlimited EVERYTHING for $15. I also have a Palm Pixie as my phone! Why anyone would want to know that I dont know!
I use Sprint....because my husband works for them and I have unlimited EVERYTHING for $15. I also have a Palm Pixie as my phone! Why anyone would want to know that I dont know!
2. Email
Yahoo.....for as long as I can remember!
Yahoo.....for as long as I can remember!
3. Toothpaste
I have a phobia about bad breath...that I might have it...so I use the Colgate with the breath strips built in!
I have a phobia about bad breath...that I might have it...so I use the Colgate with the breath strips built in!
4. CarI have a Yukon for when we travel or need a "big" car and I also have a newer Ford Fusion. I love the Fusion and we owe too much to get rid of it! ha! Matt rives an even newer Ford Fusion as his company car!
5. Writing Utensil
I cant ever find a pen, so these days I have been using a pencil or crayon! Really.
I cant ever find a pen, so these days I have been using a pencil or crayon! Really.
6. Lotion
My BFF Crystal just got me some amazing lotion for my birthday and it is from Victoria's Secret and smells like a little piece of heaven!
My BFF Crystal just got me some amazing lotion for my birthday and it is from Victoria's Secret and smells like a little piece of heaven!
7. Interior Paint
Valspar
Valspar
8. Soda/Drink
Im funny about my sodas....I like Dr Pepper if it is not fountain...because it is always too syrupy that way. so if I am getting a fountain drink I like Coke. I also wont get a drink from Subway or Taco Bell because I HAVE to have my drink in a Styrofoam cup. The plasticy kind taste funny and sweat too much!
Im funny about my sodas....I like Dr Pepper if it is not fountain...because it is always too syrupy that way. so if I am getting a fountain drink I like Coke. I also wont get a drink from Subway or Taco Bell because I HAVE to have my drink in a Styrofoam cup. The plasticy kind taste funny and sweat too much!
9. Laundry Detergent
Tide Liquid...always. Dreft for the baby's clothes.
Tide Liquid...always. Dreft for the baby's clothes.
10. Medicine
Tylenol, alka-seltzer, Motrin, Mylacon drops. Things like that!
Tylenol, alka-seltzer, Motrin, Mylacon drops. Things like that!



0 comments:
Post a Comment