Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday Ten

Well...we just got back from our trip to Little Elm to see Tony and Courtney!! We had a FANTASTIC 4th of July. We laughed too much, drank too much, and made lots of memories with great friends! I loved it! I have a few pictures since I didn't have my camera for the duration of the trip because someone locked it inside my car with my keys inside....COURTNEY! Gotta love her though! She is such a great hostess and always takes care of yelling at my kids when I just done have it in me anymore! Ha!



1. If given the opportunity, would you choose a mediocre job that paid well or your dream job that paid poorly?
Definitely the mediocre job that pays well.....money ALWAYS talks!
2. What is your favorite thing about the 4th of July? (For the foreigners: What is your impression of the 4th of July?)
Being around great friends and seeing the look on my children's faces as they watch fireworks!
3. What’s the most random fact you know about American history?
I hate history! No...really. Hate it.
4. What is the best fireworks display you’ve ever seen?The one in Littlefield about 7 years ago!
5. Who taught you how to put on makeup?
Once I was old enough my Mom took me to the Clinique counter! I have seen a lot of people whose mother forgot to do this!! YIKES!
6. Have you ever gone through a financial planning process? Tell us about it.
Nope....and our checkbook proves it!
7. What was your favorite outfit as a kid? Bonus points for pictures.
I LOVED my purple Girbaud jeans! 
8. Do you prefer a beach, lake, swimming pool, or no water?
Swimming pool....I like to see what could possibly be swimming below me!
9. Do you recycle? If not, why?
Nope....I don't want to pay to save the environment...Id rather pay to fix it after the fact!
10. What are your thoughts and feelings about the Twilight Saga?
Ilove the books but the movies suck...BAAAAD! 



0 comments: