My baby...my sweet Raegan. She is a mess! It looks as if she is going to take after her mother.... DEFINITELY! As a 3yr old she has more personality than most women I have met! Seriously! She has such a carefree spirit and and attitude to match! She comes up with the funniest stuff to say...for instance she had a conversation with my Mom the last time we were home. Let me set the scenario:
She had been playing with her older cousins (which are all girls mind you) Faith 8, Kara 5, and Hanna 6 and they ALL seem to know about vampires and wolves. Can't imagine why.....
Raegan: Grandee? I'm a vampire and you are a witch!!
Grandee: Oh yeah?
R: Yep! And you have hair like a witch and a nose like a witch.
G: Really?
R: Yep! And I'm a vampire.....look (as she holds her foot out) cause I have vampire feet!
And beboped away! Vampire feet....Ill let you know when I know exactly what those look like! haha! She has also recently been putting Mr. in front of everything she says....Mr. Mommy....Mr. Tyler....Mr. Daddy Fatty (he loves that one!) Things like that. Its soo funny! I have told a few of my friends that I think Aubry is going to be our quiet child. She has to be! There just isn't room in this family for one more BIG personality! Ha!



0 comments:
Post a Comment